High intensity weight session plans


High intensity weight session plans


What I do

For anyone who is interested, I wanted to document some of my training sessions for people if they want any help. I tend to train in the gym using weights 2/3 times a week and the other times I train I will do a 30 minute HIIT session. Occasionally if I have the energy after a HIIT session I will sluggishly make my way up to the gym and smash out a short session. I find this helps me get the balance right, so I am losing fat and toning up.

I train with my trainer Mitch once or twice a week. Here is a run down of the sessions I completed this week


Adapting training for goals


We train supersetting fairly low/ body weight whole body activities. It tends to be high reps so we are getting a cardio aspect in. This is because my primary goal is fat loss. If on the other hand your goal was to build muscle, you would want to follow a heavier weight, lower rep session. I will go into more detail about this in my next post so stay tuned.

If you have any questions about individual exercises, do get in touch. My contact details are at the bottom of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment